Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cuties of my Cutie!!

Some random pics from the last month:


Hayes can now climb onto the foot rest of the recliner....and onto chairs (including dining room chairs....and then onto the TABLE!! Ugh, this is not fun :) Exciting but not fun!
Joey says that sometimes I smile so big that I squint my eyes and he calls it "cheesing it up"...this absolutely qualifies!
Hayes is now feeding himself but he wants to run away with the fork after he uses it...accident prone little boy with sharp, metal fork, running in footie pajamas??? I think not!


Here's our big boy in a big chair! Joey tried to sit in the chair with him after this and Hayes was pushing him out of the chair! Too funny :)
One thing I haven't gotten a picture of yet are his woobies....when he gets up in the morning he will stand by his crib and try to pull out one of his fuzzy blankets and his puppy (that we call Gussie because his Aunt Beth and Uncle Billy gave him the puppy and they have a dog named Gussie). Then he carries them around "Linus"-style (Charlie Brown). It is so cute!

No comments: